Training and Apprenticeships
Want to work with 24 B.M. Ltd?
At 24 B.M. Ltd, we take pride in every element of our business – but our engineers are our most valuable – and visible – asset. If you’re hard-working, professional and determined to do your best work every day – we’d like to hear from you. If you’ve got the right stuff we offer competitive rates and benefits. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for a Job with 24 B.M
To apply for a job, please email to email@example.com.
We are looking for tradesmen with a strong background in the following trades:
|Gas & Boiler Engineer||Apply|
|Air Conditioning Engineer||Apply|
|Painter & Decorator||Apply|
All positions are full time for work throughout Central London.
Vehicle and phone provided.
Only successful candidates will be called for interview.
24 B.M is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
24BM Ltd will:
- Provide appropriate induction, Health and Safety and Job-specific training.
- Review training needs and personal development plans with staff at least annually through our appraisal structure.
- Set objectives for training linked to the company’s business plan.
- Agree training plans with staff to achieve these objectives.
- Ensure the planned training is carried out.
- Review the effectiveness and quality of training carried out.
- Ensure these responsibilities are discharged by the managers/team leaders.
Training at 24 B.M. Ltd
24 B.M. Ltd has an in-house training facility which is used to deliver regular training across a wide variety of Gas technical disciplines. The use of this facility is in addition to external courses at locations across London and the South east.
Ensuring that staff are adequately qualified, certified and trained – ongoing training
We continue to provide structured training to all staff at every level of the organization: